Arrow 3-17: "Suicidal Tendencies"


Messy interpersonal relationships! Yessirree, that's exactly the reason why I watch superhero action shows like Arrow. I can't get enough of Ray fretting whether he can trust Felicity, or Lyla and Digg wondering if their jobs are too dangerous now that they have a baby, or Oliver trying to rationalize why he doesn't want Felicity dating Ray, even though he has clearly announced he has no intention of dating her himself. Yeah, that's all just fun to watch.

Perfectly wretched episode. Somebody throw Roy a bone and give him a damn plotline already, okay? Or at least fish him out of that puddle and make sure Ray didn't, like, kill him.


Click the links for large images:






Comments

DKoren said…
Sigh... I have yet to watch an episode after it picked up again. I guess I'll have a binge-watch one of these days on the rest of the season. But I'm still really enjoying these reviews. This one in particular made me laugh out loud several times.
Morgan Richter said…
Argh -- Deb, I just emailed you to let you know I've had a terrible comment-moderation snafu, and your comments have been lost in the ether for the past few months. My apologies. I don't know if you've caught up on binge-watching Arrow in the interim, but I'm really glad you've been reading and commenting!