That'd be "award-winning author," thank you very much.


BIAS CUT won the Silver medal in the Mystery/Cozy/Noir category of this year's IPPY Awards (Independent Publisher Book Awards)!

I'm over the moon about this. It's my first book award--I've been an ABNA semi-finalist twice, for BIAS CUT and for CHARLOTTE DENT, but this is the first time I've taken home any hardware. Apologies in advance if I'm completely odious for a while.


To celebrate, there will be free giveaways of the Kindle versions of all three of my books scheduled throughout the week of May 13th. Check my Twitter feed for the most current information as to which books will be available on which dates, but here's the schedule:

May 13th-May 15th: BIAS CUT
May 15th-May 17th: WRONG CITY
May 17th-May 18th: BIAS CUT
May 18th-May 19th: CHARLOTTE DENT

Anyway. Thrilled and honored. Huge congratulations to all IPPY recipients, and huge thanks to the IPPY judging panel for their consideration. Help me celebrate, if you wish, by downloading my books for free on the above dates. No Kindle? No worries--Amazon offers plenty of totally free apps that allow you to read Kindle-format ebooks on your phone, tablet or PC.

Comments

DKoren said…
WOOOO! Congrats! That is very very cool.
Morgan Richter said…
Thank you! Feeling good.